DAWAH PACKET ALL YOU TO ESTABLISH DAWAH TABLE
ESTABLISH DAWAH TABLE
HELP US SPREAD THE TRUTH. ORGANIZE A WEEKLY DAWAH TABLE
Ask a Muslim is one of leading organization in the American in the field of dawah , as matter of the fact its one of its kind in the field of street dawah and other dawah methods. We are happy to announce that we are willing to help other conduct dawah for individual are serious about dawah, role models in their community, and follow middle path in Islam.
Ask a Muslim has been successful in the their dawah to eradicate many misconceptions about Islam through the effort of dawah table and others methods, and invite people to Islam in the best of manner ( in kindness and wisdom) following the method of prophet Muhammad ( PBUH)
Here are few simple steps for you to participate in this
HOW TO REGISTER TO BE PART OF THE DAWAH TABLE
- Must read the Rules and Regulations
- Dawah Courses
- Intro course
- Watch weekly dawah videos (voluntary)
- Register for daee course (must)
- Read the new shahada protocol ,and application
- Able to give weekly/biweekly classes for new Muslims
- Must sign a disclaimer
- READ Dawah Volunteer contract
- Recommendation Letter from your local mosque (must)
- Fill Ask-A-Muslim Application
You must read the rules and regulation and fill an application and we will contact you soon
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Must have AAM shirt. Every Da’ee is given the first
- Must always have a SMILE! (It’s Sunnah)
- You’re @ the Dawah table to give DAWAH! Not to talk to your friends! (Stay Away From Cliques)
- Be EXTREMELY Patient while giving Dawah! Have a Conversation & don’t cut people off. Listen attentively & talk with kind, intelligent words!
- Must Dedicate @ least 1 day every two weeks.
- Must be responsible with all the Dawah Material!
- (Please take care of everything as we are a Team and must be respectful with everything)
- TAKE PICTURES AND SHARE THEM WITH US
- Please take this course online
- Watch this dawah series ( voluntary)
- Must register for this course
NEW SHAHADA PROTOCOL
- Give them as many pamphlets as possible and definitely a copy of the translation of The Glorious Quran!
- Fill out the New Shahada Form Immediately.
- Register ALL New Muslims to group text message list by following these specific instructions;
- Create text message for them in WhatsApp
- As soon as possible, within 2 days, invite him/her to the mosque (ideally their local mosque) and teach him/her ablution and the prayer.
- Pray in congregation with him/her
- Remind them that establishing their connection with Allah Subhana Wa Taâla is essential.
- Remind him/her about the importance of establishing their 5 daily salaat.
- Make sincere du’aa for them!
- Keep in touch and meet them regularly (once a week or once every 2 weeks)
- Take them out and get them to meet other brothers / sisters. Give them a taste of the amazing brotherhood / sisterhood in Islam.
- Must register in New Muslim ACADAMYhttps://www.newmuslimacademy.org/
Other important points to keep in mind:
***This shahada made our day! This shahada is now your new focus. Make sure that you act fast, take action right now, as soon as possible, don’t delay! Realize that shaytan is going to be on their case. His main goal is to make them regret and ultimately denounce their new oath. Shaytan is mad that another soul has returned to it’s Lord and he will go to all means to try to bring them back to kufr.
***Remember that it is your own personal responsibility as a da’ee to follow up with the new Muslim; you are the one in the best position to do it as you have already build a relationship with him/her.
***Download the shahada application here
***Encourage them to attend the weekly New Muslim Training Class making them ready to grow and to learn more.
ASK A MUSLIM MEMBERSHIP DISCLAIMER
Disclaimer for participation in ASKAMUSLIM organization:The intent of ASKAMUSLIM organization is to educate the community about Islam, to eradicate misconceptions about Islam and to invite who’s interested to Islam. Its members denounce all acts of terrorism, and does not support acts of violence. By signing this form you’re fully in support of what’s above, and to you admit that you are not part of violent/terrorist organizations.
DAWAH VOLUNTEER CONTRACT
This contract is to promote dawah to non-Muslims by utilization the materials and the programs of Askamuslims, directed to individuals or institutions who want to collaborate with Askamuslim (AAM)
- Deliver dawah material as needed by other party ( as long supplies are available , other party responsible for paying for the shipment )
- Offer AAM shirts ( one shirt free, more is with extra charge)
- Offer AAM banners ( shared cost )
- Offer AAM dawah course, and certification
- Offer AAM programs ( lectures, ideas for dawah etc)
Responsibilities of Party in contract:
- Make consistent schedule of dawah table once a month, biweekly, or once a week
– Complete our Ask A Muslim Dawah course and disclaimer available online on www.AskAMuslim.com volunteers are expected , official ask a Muslim T-shirt, a Dawah banner to be used at Dawah table
– Take pictures of the events/ dawah table and sent it to AAM
– Direct donations to AAM:
- If individuals are in contract with AAM then any donations given to volunteers for dawah shall be directed to Ask A Muslim.
- If mosque or institutions in contract, offer ONCE a year fundraiser
- Any and all property which include t shirts, dawah material, dawah banners, tables, etc are sole property of Ask a Muslim and are expected to be returned to Ask A Muslim upon request or upon failure of fulfill the above tasks
All volunteers/institutions who sign this contract accept these terms and conditions.
RECOMENDATION FROM YOUR LOCAL MOSQUE
In order to make sure that our volunteers are in good status with their local community, as ask that you get a letter from your local mosque to make sure that you’re a:
- Follow middle islam
- Non violent
- Good standing with the community
VOLUNTEER FORM APPLICATION
Done with collaboration with Amana